10 Cavity Wax Melt Clamshell | 2.5 oz.
- Clamshells are approx. 2.5 oz. filled to edge, 2.7 oz. filled to the top.
- Please avoid pouring wax hotter than 170° F to avoid melting the clamshells; this will discourage sink holes as well.
- For the smoothest tops on clamshells or larger melts, pour 85% of the container, cool, then pour the remaining 15%.
Wholesale pricing is available for large quantity orders and some items may be available for early access. Please fill out the form below to receive a custom quote.
This was my first time purchasing clamshells, and I believe I would like a larger clamshell over the 10 cavity option. Larger as in something deeper such as the 4 or 6 clamshell options. Aside from my personal preference, the clamshells will look great on display. They close securely also.
The squares are smaller than I expected but they are of great quality and cute.
Very pleased with my purchase