Coconut Tart Wax | CalWax C55
Coconut Tart wax is a high performing hard tart and wax melt wax. Each case comes with approximately 5 or 45 pounds per box based on your size selection. A 45 lb. case comes with nine 5 lb. wax slabs, totaling approximately 45 pounds per box.
|Avg. Pour Temperature||
|125-130° F||170°||410° F|
- To break this wax into more workable chunks, place in a bag and drop on the ground.
- Melt wax to approximately 190-200° F.
- Pour fragrance and stir for 60 seconds.
- Once the wax/fragrance mixture reaches 170°, pour & allow to set.
- This wax cools down very quickly so you have to act fast!
- For the smoothest tops on clamshells or larger melts, pour 85% of the container, cool, then pour the remaining 15%.
- 7 day cure time for best results for hot & cold scent throw.
- Suggested FO loads: 6-10% (8-10% has been the sweet spot for us for most fragrances).
Wholesale pricing is available for large quantity orders and some items may be available for early access. Please fill out the form below to receive a custom quote.
this wax is hands down my favorite to make wax melts with and it’s so easy to work with.
This tart wax takes color really well. I used a beautiful, vibrant red and they came out perfect. I made snap bars and only required one pour. The finished product was smooth and sharp. You'll definitely want to break up this wax before use as it is very solid. It's packaged extremely well so I broke it up like a bag of ice by dropping in on the floor a couple of times.
This is by far my favorite wax to use to make wax melts.
I absolutely love this wax, it's so easy to work with!
I love this company and I love the tart wax even more!! So easy to work with.